Sunday, 23 June 2013

Orly Macabre Masquerade from the Secret Society Collection

I have another new nail polish to show you - Macabre Masquerade from Orly's new collection, Secret Society. Macabre Masquerade is described as a 'midnight blue with red and silver glitter'.

This is a super sparkly polish, jam packed with glitter. Two coats and it was totally opaque. It applies easily and lasts for ages. For this manicure I applied a base coat, two coats of Macabre Masquerade then two coats of top coat and it lasted 9 days chip free, which I think is really quite amazing.

I love the thick glitter look - like little disco balls on my nails. I was really impressed with this polish and can see myself getting heaps of wear out of it.







Other colours in the Secret Society Collection are:

  • Lavish Bash - clear base with tiny gold and silver flecks
  • Voyeuristic Adventure - Ultra glam taupe foil shimmer
  • What's the Password - burnt orange with golden shimmer
  • Masked Ceremony - sophisticated charcoal with holographic shimmer
  • Risque Encounter - Perfect strong red creme
Hopefully I will get the chance to bring you more swatches from this range.


The Secret Society Collection will be available from July 2013 for $18.95.


What colour intrigues you the most from the Secret Society Collection?


All opinions are my own and I received no remuneration for this post. This polish was provided for consideration.